1. What’s your favorite piece of clothing that you currently own? A little white crochet dress, it’s short (hits me mid-thigh), so I cannot bend over in it, but I love it. I have a vintage white wicker handbag that I wear with it. It screams summer!
2. What piece of clothing do you most want to acquire? I really need a nice winter coat. An all weather coat would be nice.
3. What piece of clothing can you not bring yourself to get rid of? Why? I have a nice old ivory knit sweater. It’s so soft and comfy, but it’s starting to “pill,” so I can’t wear it to work. But I love it and won’t get rid of it.
4. What piece of clothing do you look your best in? The dress described in Question 1.
5. What has been your biggest fashion accident? Years ago I bought a dress from Dillard’s in San Antonio. I loved it. It was when that crinkle cotton was all the rage (mid-1980s). It had a V-neck and wooden buttons. But it kept sliding down in the front when I would wear it. I found myself in the same store a few weeks later. And there, on a mannequin, was my dress. With the pretty wooden buttons going DOWN THE BACK! I had been wearing the damn thing backwards! Well, I couldn’t very well wear it to the office again, because everyone would know that I had it on backward the first two times I wore it!