Here’s a tasty serving of spam that the rabid right wing can sink its collective teeth into.
Join the “Boycott France” Campaign.
Please review this list of major French companies that
Americans should boycott.
Millions of Americans are joining the Boycott France
campaign led by NewsMax.com
Please forward this email to as many friends and
family as possible.
If everyone who gets this list from NewsMax would send it to
just two friends, within 10 days more than 100 million people
will be contacted!
Again, please review the email below, print it out, copy it,
and share it with your friends and family.
NewsMax.com, America’s news page, is taking the lead. NewsMax
unabashedly stands for America and American values.
Check out NewsMax’s recent ad urging a boycott and join our
campaign, click here now:
AOL Users Click Here
NewsMax.com is leading the Boycott France campaign because
American lives and security is at stake.
France has every right to disagree with America. But
France has moved from simple dissent to active hostility
French President Chirac warned East European nations that
if they side with America, France will oppose their
membership in the European Union.
This week, William Safire reported in the New York Times
that France has been secretly helping to arm Iraq — and
has been helping Iraq build long range missiles. These
same missiles may soon be used against American soldiers.
Just as France is exercising its right to disagree,
Americans can exercise their right to boycott — and avoid
helping companies and countries that do no stand with America.
French Products and Companies to Boycott
The following companies are subject to boycott:
* Air France. Air Liquide. Airbus. Alcatel. Allegra (allergy
medication). Aqualung (including: Spirotechnique, Technisub,
US Divers, and SeaQuest). AXA Advisors
* Bank of the West (owned by BNP Paribas). Beneteau (boats).
BF Goodrich (owned by Michelin). BIC (razors, pens and lighters).
Biotherm (cosmetics). Black Bush. Bollinger (champagne).
* Car & Driver Magazine. Cartier. Chanel. Chivas Regal (scotch).
Christian Dior. Club Med (vacations). Culligan (owned by Vivendi).
* Dannon (yogurt and dairy foods). DKNY. Dom Perignon.
* Elle Magazine. Essilor Optical Products. Evian.
* Fina gas stations and Fina Oil (billions invested in
Iraqi oil fields). First Hawaiian Bank.
* George Magazine. Givenchy. Glenlivet (scotch).
* Hennessy. Houghton Mifflin (books). Jacobs Creek (owned by
Pernod Ricard since 1989). Jameson (whiskey).
Jerry Springer (talk show)
* Krups (coffee and cappuccino makers).
* Lancome. Le Creuset (cookware). L’Oreal (health and beauty
products). Louis Vuitton.
* Marie Claire. Martel Cognac. Maybelline. M?phisto (shoes
and clothes). Michelin (tires and auto parts). Mikasa (crystal
and glass). Moet (champagne). Motel 6. Motown Records. MP3.com.
* Nissan (cars; majority owned by Renault). Nivea.
* Parents Magazine. Peugeot (automobiles). Pierre Cardin.
Playstation Magazine. ProScan (owned by Thomson Electronics,
France). Publicis Group (including Saatchi & Saatchi
* RCA (televisions and electronics; owned by Thomson Electronics).
Red Magazine. Red Roof Inns (owned by Accor group in France).
Renault (automobiles). Road & Track Magazine. Roquefort cheese
(all Roquefort cheese is made in France). Rowenta (toasters,
irons, coffee makers, etc.). Royal Canadian.
* Salomon (skis). Sierra Software and Computer Games. Smart &
Final. Sofitel (hotels, owned by Accor). Sparkletts (water,
owned by Danone). Spencer Gifts. Sundance Channel.
* Taylor Made (golf). Technicolor. T-Fal (kitchenware). Total
* UbiSoft (computer games). Uniroyal. Universal Studios (music,
movies and amusement parks; owned by Vivendi-Universal). USFilter.
* Veritas Group. Veuve Clicquot Champagne. Vittel. Vivendi.
* Wild Turkey (bourbon). Woman’s Day Magazine.
* Yoplait (The French company Sodiaal owns a 50 percent stake).
Yves Saint Laurent.
* Zodiac Inflatable Boats.
P.S.: Thanks to GOP lawmakers, cafeterias in the U.S. House
of Representatives will today start offering “freedom fries”
instead of you know what.
Please email this to as many friends and family as you can.
Send a message to France that will not be forgotten!
Also, join NewsMax’s Boycott France campaign. Check out our
national ad campaign and help us inform
America, click here now:
AOL Users Click Here
All third party products and services promoted in this email are offered
exclusively by third party advertisers. The HSM Network makes no
representations or warranties with respect to these offers and all
claims for injury and damages related to such offers are the sole
responsibility of the advertiser.