Transcription is the backbone of a lot of legal practices but it is mundane work so why not have me take care of it and free up your permanent staff for more worthwhile endeavors? I use state of the art software to transcribe your sound file into a professionally formatted and styled Word document.
If it makes noise, I can transcribe it!
What I Transcribe
- General Correspondence and Memos
- Deposition Transcript Summaries
- Oral Arguments before any Court (in the form of a downloadable sound or video file
- Medical-Legal Reports/Independent Medical Examination Reports (IMOs)
- Verbatim Testimony of Court Proceedings from Audio sound files, CDs and DVDs
- Videotaped Depositions, Interviews, Seminars, Speeches, Focus Groups
- Dictated Surveillance Reports
- Telephonic Court Hearings
- Recorded Statements
- Dictated Investigative Reports
- Property, Casualty and Liability Reports
Benefits of Using My Transcription Service
- Our services benefit legal professionals working in all areas of the law – from litigation, employment, workers’ compensation, and family law, to patent law and appellate work.
- Court Proceedings and Interviews
- We transcribe verbatim testimony of court proceedings from audio sound files, CDs and DVDs, as well as recorded interviews and statements.
- Benefits to Your Practice
- We provide fast, confidential transcription services with no minimum or setup fee. Same day delivery or 24-hour turnaround is available for a small additional rush fee.