Transcription is the backbone of a lot of legal practices but it is mundane work so why not have me take care of it and free up your permanent staff for more worthwhile endeavors? I use state of the art software to transcribe your sound file into a professionally formatted and styled Word document.
If it makes noise, I can transcribe it!
What I Transcribe
- General Correspondence and Memos
- Deposition Transcript Summaries
- Medical-Legal Reports/Independent Medical Examination Reports (IMOs)
- Verbatim Testimony of Court Proceedings from Audio sound files, CDs and DVDs
- Videotaped Depositions, Interviews, Seminars, Speeches, Focus Groups
- Dictated Surveillance Reports
- Telephonic Court Hearings
- Recorded Statements
- Dictated Investigative Reports
- Property, Casualty and Liability Reports
Benefits of Using My Transcription Service
- Our services benefit legal professionals working in all areas of the law – from litigation, employment, workers’ compensation, and family law, to patent law and appellate work.
- Court Proceedings and Interviews
- We transcribe verbatim testimony of court proceedings from audio sound files, CDs and DVDs, as well as recorded interviews and statements.
- Benefits to Your Practice
- We provide fast, confidential transcription services with no minimum or setup fee. We also offer secure storage of and access to our web portal for easy editing on your iPad. Same day delivery or 24-hour turnaround is available for a small additional rush fee.