Heather, over at FridayFive is probing deep into our lives this week….
1. What was the last song you heard? Kitty Kat by the Blue Knights, on my CD player in the car on the way home from my Z Club of Houston meeting last night.
2. What were the last two movies you saw? Training Day on the DVD player a few weeks ago while cleaning out dresser drawers one evening. More recently, I watched Clerks on the computer’s DVD player this past weekend.
3. What were the last three things you purchased? My dinner last night at the Longhorn Cafe, a package of Whiska Lickins for the cats, and gasoline for the Honda.
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? Do laundry; clean house; recharge cell phone batteries; club work.
5. Who are the last five people you talked to? Robert (on the phone last night), the Z club gang last night at the meeting.
Uh, can you tell what I did last night from this?!