A topic I really hate discussing. It’s disgusting!
1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most? I hate them all with equal fervor.
2. Are there any that you like or don’t mind doing? Except ironing. Especially sheets and pillowcases. I love doing that task. And I love sleeping on the clean, crisp pillows!
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it’s needed? Every six months like clockwork; whether it needs it or not!
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules? Other than the normal not liking the toilet seat up, I’m pretty easy-breezy about it. Robert has a pet peeve, though. He hates to see potato peelings, eggshells and other cooking residue in the kitchen sink. I toss it there and then when I’m ready, I throw it all out. Drives him nuts.
5. What was the last thing you cleaned? My computer table. Roadrunner is coming out tomorrow after lunch to install wireless. I don’t want them to think I’m some kinda slob.