Okay, here goes.
1. What is one thing you don’t like about your body? At this particular moment: I think I’m getting a case of the shingles again. I’m going to the doctor today. Could be left over from when I got it back in October. Cuz I’m not really stressed out right now.
2. What are two things you love about your body? This is an odd question. It’s not anything I’ve given any thought to lately. I guess I accept myself the way I am. That’s one thing. What else can there be? There are only so many things you can LOVE about your body unless you are Cher or Shakira.
3. What are three things you want to change about your home? I want to buy one, first of all. But regarding my present home, which I rent, the hardwood floors need to be redone and the bathroom sink needs to be replaced. Oh, and so does the stove. Landlord, are you reading this?
4. What are four books you want to read this year? Aack. No time to read. My boss has recommended The Lovely Bones. A friend has recommended Motherless Daughers: The Legacy of Loss. Sue Grafton’s latest, Q Is for Quarry is out so I need to read that one. And this and this are on my Amazon Wish List.
5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself? Now, you can construe this question two different ways. It can mean, “What are five promises you’ve made to yourself that you’ve kept?” or it can also mean “Name five promises you have kept to yourself [concealed].” Since I imagine it means the former, my answer is that there aren’t five promises I’ve made to myself, but I have made several.
- When I first laid eyes on a Nissan 300ZX back in 1984, I promised myself I’d have one within the year and I did. And that’s been pretty much all I’ve driven ever since!
- Didn’t let the cancer get me or get me down (cancer-free since 1990!)
- Tried to better myself by moving to Houston
- Quit worrying about my weight and/or appearance and be happy with myself and grateful for what I have (is that two things?)
- I promised myself I’d get my finances in order so I can buy a house and I have, or at least I’m well on the way!