Looks like the Friday Five is back with a vengeance and of course, I’m always the last to find out….
1. What holiday or holidays do you celebrate this time of year?
Using the term “celebrate” very, very loosely, Christmas and New Year’s.
2. What was the best gift you have ever received?
At Christmas, that would have to be the Canon Sureshot Robert gave me two Christmases ago.
3. What was the worst gift you’ve ever given?
To my knowledge I haven’t given a bad gift; what kind of question is this anyway? If I thought it was a bad gift, I wouldn’t give it. Now, ask me if I’ve gotten any bad gifts. And then sit back and relax while I tell you all about it.
4. Where will you be celebrating the holidays? Are you hosting? Going away?
Robert and I are spending a quiet holiday at home.
5. If you could spend the holidays with someone who isn’t around, who would it be with? Why?
My mother, who is deceased. Because I miss her and because I have so much I would like her to know. Second, and always, my brother in Bandera. Just won’t be making it up there this year.