2017 wasn’t much to speak of. I became ill in the summer and spent two weeks in the hospital and six weeks home on medical leave over yet another wicked diabetic foot ulcer, exacerbated by my newly-diagnosed (April 2017) CHF. But the year did end with a bang as I began to recuperate and spent the holidays with beloved friends.
I do have a few goals for 2018. I am not going to call them resolutions. But they are important enough for me to strive for. They include:
- Regaining my health. I am scheduled for surgery to remove a complex cyst on my left kidney in early February with a two-week recovery period.
- Gaining ground and momentum lost on my web design business. To that end, I’ve ditched one email newsletter program for another that I hope will be better suited to my needs.
- I need to do a lot more promoting and marketing of my web design business than I have been so that is another major goal for 2018.
- Saving money to have the big heater (and eventually the AC) replaced in this old house. The AC is still running just fine and my AC guy says this can be done in stages. And it will be — unless I win the lottery!
- Continue on my path of healthier eating and getting and keeping that A1C score manageable.
What are your goals for 2018? Drop me a line in the comments. I’d love to know!