1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind?
A nice shower; listening to music; petting and tickling my cats.
2. What do you do the moment you get home from work/school/errands?
I greet, pet and tickle my cats. Simon is always especially happy to see me!
3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells?
Crabtree & Evelyn makes a line of scent, including lightbulb ring oil, scented drawer paper, candles, room spray and pot pourri called “Nantucket Briar.” That’s my favorite one. My second favorite is “Spring Rain.”
4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or hanging out by yourself?
By myself or with Robert and/or the cats.
5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most people don’t?
Drinking a hot cup of coffee (liberally laced with hazelnut coffee creamer), before going to bed. Caffeine doesn’t seem to keep me awake like it does some people; yet I find it practically impossible to START my morning without it!