1. Disco Inferno, of course.
2. Reunited, Peaches & Herb. Like chalk on a blackboard, I wince, grit my teeth and drool in agony when I hear this song and the volume or on/off knob are not within my reach or control!
3. The theme from the musical “Annie” (Tomorrow) — how about never?
4. Rap. In any way, shape or form.
5. Centerfold by the J. Giles Band
6. Brick in the Wall by Pink Floyd. It’s that line, “We don’t need no education” that sends me up the “Wall.”
7. I know I’ll be crucified for this, but I can’t help it. It’s how I feel. Anything. By. Elvis. I’m just not impressed; I don’t care much for country and I don’t like rockabilly either. When he got bloated, strung out and fat, I liked him even less. Caught in a trap? Sounded like they were to me!
8. Unbelievable by EMF. There’s a reason they were a one-hit wonder.
9. Achy-Breaky Heart. I don’t like country music to begin with. The lyrics to this are silly no matter what the genre.
10. Muskrat Love by The Captain and Tenille. I love animals, but I draw the line here.