Kevin over at Blogosferics posted this quiz, and his answers…. I am not ready to go to sleep just yet so I’ll answer them too. And unlike a certain individual who shall remain UNLINKED here, I will link back to Kevin on this test as requested. (Some of us CAN read and ARE capable of following directions, even complicated ones like a link back.)
1. What time is it? 1:39 AM CDT
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Joni Marie Mueller
3. Nickname(s): Jones, Jonesy, Babbette Baboon, Miss Prunella Pissy Pants, Baby Doll.
4. Number of candles on your last birthday cake: None thankfully. Office birthday cakes seldom go to all that fanfare. Cuts into the cake-eating time!
5. Time you get up: I get up around 7AM, but then go back to sleep for an hour (if I’m lucky; sometimes I oversleep to 8:15!).
7. Hair color: Dark Brown.
8. Piercing? Not on your life!
9. Eyes: Brown.
10. Job? Legal Secretary.
11. Hometown? San Antonio, Texas.
12. Current residence: Houston, Texas.
13. Favorite Food(s): Steak cooked rare (knock it’s horns off, wipe it’s butt and put it on a plate).
14. Been to Africa? No.
15. Been toilet papering? No.
16. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes.
17. Been in a car accident? Yes.
18. Croutons or Bacon bits? Croutons are the only thing one should put on a Caesar Salad, which is one of the few salads I’ll even eat!
19. Favorite day of the week? Saturday definitely!
20 Favorite word or phrase: “raving dumbass.” Don’t make me have to use it!
21. Favorite Restaurant: Katz’s Deli, Austin, Texas
22. Favorite Flower: Red Tulips.
23. Favorite Drink: Iced tea.
24. Favorite sport to watch: None.
25. Favorite ice cream: Blue Bell Fresh Peach.
26. Disney or Warner: Neither.
27. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant? Bill Miller BBQ. Too bad they don’t have any in Houston!
28. What color is your bedroom carpet? N/A, my bedroom has hardwood floors; the walls are “Carribean Blue.”
29. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Once, because I couldn’t turn the wheel when attempting to parallel park. The car I learned to drive in was a 1975 Olds Cutlass with power steering. The car I took to the driver’s test was my brand new 1975 Honda Civic, and it had no power steering. I didn’t realize that the car had to be in motion for the wheel to turn!
30. Before this one, whom did you get your last E-mail from? Some spammer.
31. Do you sing in the shower? No, but I sing in the car!
32. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Office Max (no pun intended!)
33. What do you do most when you are bored? Eat.
34. What’s Question 34? Hell if I know.
35. Bedtime: Yes, unfortunately.
36. Who responds to your e-mails the quickest? My Boss and me hers in return!
37. Who is the least likely to respond to your e-mails? Some spammer.
38. Favorite TV Shows: “King of the Hill (Fox),” “City Confidential (A&E),” “E.R.” (NBC).
39. Last person you went out to dinner with? My friend Jill.
40. Ford or Chevy? Neither, Nissan all the way, baby!
41. Time you finished this: 1:51 AM CDT.