Been at this for 13 hours now. Amazed at all the delightful stories and bloggers I’ve encountered, great people stopping by to cheer me on, play on the Zonkboard (open for the Blogathon only). Last year, I stayed on the sidelines, cheering on bloggers I had sponsored. This time, I’m sponsoring a couple of bloggers and blogging for charity. It feels good. And when it’s all over with, I’ll have a lovely set of posts for my archives!
It’s nine o’clock in the evening here in Houston and here’s what you can expect from me for the duration of the ‘Thon:
- A few more recipes, usually on the half hour
- One or two MP3s. I’m taking requests too, so give me a shout.
- My battle with cancer, probably told in several parts, similar to my Robert/Las Vegas story earlier today
- Some more plugs for my charity, Adopt-A-Cat of Houston
- Some more pimpage of my blog sponsors and those mentioned above whom I’ve sponsored.