It’s Friday Five time again….
1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails? Women and cats will do as they please; men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea.
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven’t graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be? If I did, I don’t remember it. It’s been way too long!
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say? Would like Ro-Jo (Roberto and Joni) someday!
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say? Yes. My brother gave me a little plaque that said: If you don’t have time to do it right, when are you going to have time to do it over? It’s been a personal motto ever since.
5. What would you like your epitaph to be? I can’t think of anything serious right now, so I’ll be silly instead: Here Lies Joni Mueller. Nature abhors a vacuum and so did she.