Don’t ask me why, but I was Googling for mousepads on the Web, since e-Bay didn’t really have anything that interested me. I found this site featuring Satanic mousepads. (Elsewhere in the site you can find Satanic stuff for every room in your house and your car.) Boy, I’ll have my co-workers’ tongues wagging next Christmas with these goodies!
I also came across this review (8-track of the moment) of the album “Black Mass” by a group called Lucifer. Very interesting. I found the entire album via WinMX. It’s all electronic music using a Moog synthesizer. Here is a track called Incubus (5.3 MB mp3).
If you’re now all fired up about Bejus and the Beast, head on over to the Church of Satan. I read some of their tenets, and actually, they make sense for everyday living. Just follow these Eleven (Satanic) Rules of the Earth, and you should live a nice life. (Well, maybe except no. 11.)
The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
by Anton Szandor LaVey ?1967
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another?s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.