I’ve been spending this quiet, cold, rainy Saturday afternoon cleaning out my email inbox and doing some major house work. Found this, kinda cute.
Seven New York City bartenders were asked if they could nail a woman’s personality based on what she drinks. though interviewed separately, they concurred on almost all counts. The results:
- Personality: Casual, low maintenance, down to earth.
Your Approach: Challenge her to a game of pool.
- Blender Drinks
- Personality: Flaky, annoying, a pain in the ass
Your Approach: Avoid her unless you want to be her cabin boy
- Mixed Drinks
- Personality: Older, has picky taste; knows what she wants
Your Approach: You won’t have to approach her, she’ll send YOU a drink
- Wine (does not include White Zinfandel, see below)
- Personality: Conservative and classy; sophisticated
Your Approach: Tell her you wish Reagan had had four more years, Alzheimer’s and term limits be damned
- White Zin
- Personality: Easy; thinks she’s classy and sophisticated; actually has no clue
Your Approach: Make her feel smarter than she is
- Personality: Hankging with frat boy pals or looking to get drunk — and naked
Your Approach: Easiest hit in the joint. Nothing to do but wait
BTW, if you were wondering … I’m a kamikaze kinda gal myself.