1. FIRST NAME? Joni
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. My mother was into French things and she always pronounced the “J” like the “Zs” in Zsa Zsa Gabor. But everyone else pronounces it “Joanie.”
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Tuesday at the doctor’s office when he suggested that the constant pain in my abdomen since June 29 might be depression. UGH!!
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I rarely eat lunchmeat, and especially bologna. But I love, love, LOVE liverwurst. The kind with the big yellow plastic that’s pre-sliced.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Maybe. Maybe not.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I think the blog counts, no?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not just no, but HELL NO.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fruit Loops.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don’t wear shoes that tie. Period. Full stop.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically? No. Emotionally? A lot more than most people give me credit for. And I should add that I can press upwards of 200 pounds with my legs. Don’t mess with me; I kick you, mang!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Milk Chocolate. Blue Bell of course. (Is there any other brand?)
14. SHOE SIZE? 8.0-8.5.
15. RED OR PINK? Red. And not just any old red. I prefer #e80000 or #cc0000.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My bad temper.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Someone I have yet to meet. And we both know who that is.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Nah. Don’t send it back to me, post it on your own blog.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Olive cotton crop pants, tomato red knit tee top and barefooted.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Sliver of pumpkin pie.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My chubby little cat snoring. Oh, music? Hladno Pivo that my best friend sent me.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Something purple-y of course.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Coffee. Mmmmm.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Reni, my bestest gal pal.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Brains/Mind.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS from? Yeah, she’s pretty cool.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Cherry Diet Pepsi.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? I don’t do sports.
29. EYE COLOR? Brown.
30. HAT SIZE? Not a clue.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. Four-eyes here.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Tomato soup and avocado.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO TO WASTE TIME? Netty things.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? This is Houston, don’t be silly.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Lemon bars.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Respond? Like Christine, I’m not e-mailing this to anyone.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Again. What she said.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Everything I can about ex-YU.
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Duh. A mouse. A purple VAIO mouse to be precise.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I didn’t watch TV last night. When I do watch it, I almost always watch shows Robert has TIVO’d for me, such as True Blood.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Music.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Stones, man.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Orange County, California
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Like a Stupid Pet Trick? I can sing the Israeli National Anthem. In Hebrew.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? San Antonio, Texas.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one. I shamelessly stole it from Christine.